Mechanical Winding Tensioner Wire Tension Device Workable for Wire
Dia 0.02-0.45mm YZM series
About mechanical tensioner:
Mechanical Tensioner(tension device) is one of the vital parts in
the coil winding process.
It is used to ensure the consistency of the wire tension during the
By using a tensioner, wire tension can be adjusted and pre-set to
the require value according to the application so as to achieve
appropriate winding condition,and to ensure the conformity of each
coils technical parameters.
|Model||Applied wire gauge (mm)||Tension range ( g.f)|
Used for CNC winding machine
These mechanical tensioners provide precision control of winding
tension for wires in the range from 0.02mm to 0.45mm.
• The arm position provides feedback to the system, adjusting the
main friction wheel to regulate and maintain constant wire tension
during the coil winding cycle.
• Felt pads provide pre-tension and remove dust and other debris
from the wire.
• Ceramic eyelets and roller guides at each point of contact
protect insulation from mechanical damage, and guide the wire.
• The performance of these wire tensioning units is exceptional
given the low cost, providing outstanding value for money.
• Captive roller on tension arm is easy to thread, eliminates
chance of losing wire.
The goods can be sent out to you within 7 days after payment is
Ship out by DHL, FedEX, UPS, TNT or as per customer's requirements.
All goods would be checked well and packed safely before shipping